You are here
Australia Trauma Team Training (ATTT) NT0116
This is a 1-day course to familiarise participants with the concepts of crisis resource management through the use of simulation based training scenarios.
- To use a standard structure team approach for early recognition and stabilisation of traumatic emergencies presenting to the trauma centre
- Effective team leadership and team interaction
- Skills for working effectively at an organisational level, including decision making regarding consultation and disposition
- Skills for safe practice and error minimisation
- Developing an understanding of and familiarity with the concept of crisis resource management
This course is open to Royal Darwin Hospital staff who work in trauma teams ie; surgical registrars, ICU and emergency medical and nursing staff and anaesthetic medical staff. Each application will be considered individually under its own merit.
Northern Territory Government staff members: $115.00 [pp incl.GST]
non Northern Territory Government staff: $130.00 [pp incl. GST]
[prices and availability are subject to change]
REGISTRATIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE: 27 February 2020
*REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
"The scenarios extremely helpful but skill stations and lectures were awesome also""
"Experience at team lead in trauma setting, systematic approach"
"Reinforcing patient care, use of equipment and team building"